Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot!!

It has been so stinking hot lately!! Late after noons are the worse as temps climax and your body says ,"I've taken as much as I can stand and still stay pleasant". Crankiness does loom. I think it's time to live off salads and ice cream.... Mac thinks he needs real food. He THINKS that he gets hungry. How can anybody be hungry in this heat?

If only I had my outdoor kitchen....... oh well.

The horses have their own personal woods. A copse of trees with a small drainage ravine that runs though it. Even when water isn't trickling away , it is still cooler there, in the damp, under the trees. To make sure that all is well, I'll take back some fresh water and scrub out there tank. It seems to be the cure all for making them drink more, especially when Pip is known for putting her big feet in the tank when it gets down to about six inches. Can't really blame her. Lately I've been thinking that it would be a good thing to get a kiddie pool to lay in at around 4:30-5:00.

My gosh it's hot!

Today is suppose to be the last day of the heat wave. We have been exceeding the predicted temperatures. Hope we don't exceed the number of days this is suppose to last.

Too hot to think... just too hot.... too hot.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment