Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outside World

I have been trying desperately hard to build our own little place here. A retreat from many of the difficulties of life. On the whole it has worked very well. However lately the other world has been leaking in. I suppose I should call it the real world but somehow it isn't so real to me. That reality and my own just don't place nicely together. That reality is a bully.... a big, stupid, lumbering oaf of a bully.

There is only one way to take care of a bully. You have to get all of your friends together and snatch that bully and teach him a lesson! Of course, by teach him a lesson I mean to beat the crap out of him.

How does a person beat the crap out of society's reality? I don't have an answer for that. When you watch the outside masses, lock stepping and fearing change, how can you stop that? I can barely stand to look at it.

When things get too tough, I usually go find my copy of "The Man Who Planted Trees". Then I immerse myself. It reminds me that one person can change the world. One person can have a vision and create it. The story reminds me that I just need to continue, no matter what is going on around me.

So I will keep at it. I will continue working on my own reality. Mine is much more fun anyway. That bully is going to be so sorry that it couldn't play nice!!

louie

1 comment:

  1. I like your reality a great deal better than the "other" reality! Know just what you mean, it is a bully. Mustn't allow the bully to win!

    ReplyDelete