Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stronger every day

What a night! Coughing and hacking and snot, Oh my!! More proof that I continue to get better. I'm producing such prodigious amounts of primordial ooze that all I need is a good jolt of lightening and I think I'd have the beginnings of a new life form. Then we can all jump back and squeal,"It's alive!!!" I can't say that without thinking of Elsa Lancaster. I wonder if the Bride of Frankenstein should be considered a "made for each other scenario" or "the world's worst blind date". Poor Elsa, she could sing, dance, act, and was the life of the party, but she was never the hottie that anyone ever wanted to take home and nail. I relate. She should be canonized as the patron saint of womanhood.

Moving on....

I should always tell you guys my plans for the day. Yesterday, I did get done with some mowing and I did get out and play with the ponies some. They have both now learned the phrase, "hacking up a lung" For them, it means you get a bit of a rest while I am bent over making disgusting noises and spitting. But the sun did wonders for me. The only drawback was that the wind from the south was exceptionally mighty. I'm sure more then one metal roof got peeled yesterday. Looks like today will be the same. It has caused me to decide that whatever I put in for riding arena or a barn will definitely be a low rise. I'd like to have nice enough facilities that I can share them. Kristi Smith, the Parelli professional that I have been talking about is wanting to settle in either southern Iowa or northern Missouri. I'm hoping it isn't too far away. It would be nice to feel like there was someone close when things get discouraging. I offered to look for acreages for her because, well, I'm subtle. She declined the offer saying she wasn't ready yet. Alas, another Elsa Lancaster moment.

Moving on....

I don't seem to remember my dreams anymore. I used to. I could describe my dreams in detail until about a year ago, now I am unaware of even having them. But last night I woke up rather abruptly, due to coughing , of course, and it interrupted a dream. A lot of it faded quickly but there was one part that was interesting. We were going by a mall and there was a glove store located in the outlot area. There was a sign declaring a huge must see sale. In the dream I was REALLY compelled to go inside. There was almost a sense of urgency. Then I woke up. Even after being awake for awhile I wanted to go back to sleep and get back to the store because the compulsion was still there. Weird. I'm still thinking I need to look at some gloves. Considering that I never made it into the store, and I am left with a longing for gloves, I am counting this as another Elsa Lancaster moment. I'm telling ya' my life is riddled with them! It's really quite sad, and here I am, so talented! ( Go ahead and laugh... everyone does)

louie

louie

No comments:

Post a Comment