Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One of THOSE days!!

I'm having a day where there is going to be too much need to THINK! too much need to TRAVEL! too much need to be EFFICIENT!! I was suppose to be up at 5:00 am to make sure that I could get my morning started right and I woke up at 6:06. Shit!

Mac keeps the alarm clock set and on his side of the bed. I prefer more reliable methods. When I need to get up early, I drink a lot before going to bed. This has always worked. Well, it's always worked within reason. But now I'm the age where that just gets me up in the middle of the night and then I sleep too long in the morning. Crap!!

I have phone numbers that I have to take with me, a shopping list and a can of gas. I can't find my phone! Shit! Shit! Crap!!

Then there is a review of the THE LIST. Do I absolutely have to get everything done that is on the list. Yes I do and it is reminding me of about six more things I should get done as well! I've had brain seepage lately, so something else will occur to me later that will startle me as I am driving down the road and will probably cause me to swerve! Shit!!

Okay, I am not going to panic today. I will get done what I can get done. I'm only human after all. Anything that is on the list and doesn't get done will not kill me.... except the first three things.... and I absolutely need to get the horse feed. Shit! Shit! Crap! Crap!

Crap! have to get dressed! Could fit everything in if I could just go in my pajamas. It's going to be an extra deodorant day! Shit! Crap, Crap,Shit,Crap,Shit!!!

Okay, okay! I can do this. Just another day.

louie

1 comment:

  1. Llamma huuuuummmmmmsssss, nose kisses, and big hugs to you! Meet you at the ark bar later, chicky chick!

    ReplyDelete