Friday, July 15, 2011

Hauntings

Mac now has four months between Dr. visits. It was a great relief when he got to that point. But his next trip to Iowa City is coming up beginning of August. It has already cast a shadow over us. It gets hard to think... to stay focused. We find ourselves falling into little depressions. Then try to snap out of it and continue.

I know it is beginning to weigh heavily on Mac. He had gotten to the place where I could go do some things and he was calm about it. Now when I am off in the woods or in the garden. He is compelled to come looking for me. He is back to asking me where I'm going whenever I get out of a chair.

I'll be glad when this is all over and the doctors and that shit hole hospital in Iowa City stop haunting us. Hopefully after this visit they will move us out to six months.

Makes me wonder if a person ever gets their life back after something like this.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment