Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BUGGER!!

Well, I don't have a web page after all. Everything that we looked at, as far as web hosting, required a credit card. We don't have credit cards. After the last round of leukemia and the stem cell transplant, we couldn't pay for a lot of things . Lost the house and of course the cards. Without a doubt we lost our credit.

In the meantime, I have been given my homework. Clean up artwork. Get more product ready for the sale page. More photos. Put together a web page wish list. Work on a preliminary layout. And of course, find a credit card.

This has been really depressing, and I feel a bit like I've had the rug pulled out from under me again. Oh well, what can you do? I guess I will just bury myself in the minutiae of life until I get things figured out.

We'll start by feeding the dog......

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment