Friday, July 30, 2010

Panic

This morning as I walked out to do my chores, I could feel the change in the air. You could taste it. I didn't walk into the house with my pants soaked from the knee down with thick dew. The grass nesting birds are no longer playing their merry chases. There doesn't seem to be as many martins or swallows either, though it is no where near time for them to depart. The signs are definitely starting to show themselves. It is time and now we turn to the season of PANIC!!

I know, I know I did the panic thing earlier this summer. Get used to it. It's going to happen on a much more regular schedule now. I need to prioritize..... I need to stay calm.... I need a round pen. Time for slow relaxed breathing.

I need a level of "doneness" to be able to turn to the more joyful aspects of my life. The feeling of being driven is unrelenting. Have to build the life. Have to build the little farm. Finish digging... finish building..

Breath in .. breathe out.. stay calm... enjoy the journey, not just the destination. Screw this. I'm going to go ahead and turn into the Hulk. I always get way more done with rage. Cussing and heart palpitations ! here I come!! Time to employ the darker side of my nature.

GGRRRRRR!!

louie

No comments:

Post a Comment