Saturday, July 17, 2010

Autumn

I shouldn't look forward to autumn, but it's my favorite season. Perhaps it is my favorite because it isn't so damn hot!!! The heat has been somewhat crippling lately. I hate it when something slows me down. I especially hate it when it creates a weakness. The heat does that to me. On bad days it feels like it takes a fair bit of extra muscle to pull my air in. I want to pull air in. I like air.

With the better air quality, cooler temperatures and the threat of winter, I accomplish things in autumn. Well, I certainly didn't get any fence up this summer so it MUST get done this autumn. I spend hours thinking about what marvels I could create if I just had about three guys strong and true ...... with chain saws.

Autumn ISN'T here so I better go ahead and plan for today. What can I do, despite myself? Maybe clean the floor? My ass is dragging so badly that I'm leaving a little polished trail anyway. Yup, I think that's about all I've got in me today.

louie

No comments:

Post a Comment