Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More guilt

According to many jewish comedians, that race has solely cornered the market on guilt.... if only!! Today I am ridden with guilt! Since Mac has gotten home I have not accomplished one single, solitary thing! I'M A FAILURE!!!

I'm sitting here and trying to find a way to turn this situation around.


Okay, something easier, maybe I'll make pancakes for breakfast! You're right! You're right! I'm a coward and a quitter! I promised myself that as soon as Mac got home the number one priority would be more horse fencing. The main drawback being I need help. (but pancakes are so tasty! and we just bought a new jar of syrup, no high fructose corn syrup, 25% real maple!) It has always been amazing to me how some people take on a task and little helpers just crawl out of the wood work. I must not have that magnetic personality.

I have a brilliant idea for a horse fence that is also designed to be pheasant/quail habitat. Now who WOULDN'T want to help?! (there's those new scone recipes that you've been wanting to test drive... yum!) It'll be such a cool fence... very ecological. I just need a couple of guys with chain saws to show up. ( strawberry jam!)

I still need to finish up so many projects inside though. I didn't put near the dent in the to-do list that I had hoped. (yummy melted butter, dripping, dripping, dripping) I still have earth to move outside. I want to be ready for grass seed in another month or so. I want to be able to use the outdoor kitchen this fall. (KITCHEN!!) Then there is the upstairs flooring that still has to get laid. ( Would you settle for some oatmeal? I'll use cinnamon!)

I really don't know what is the matter with me! I just can't seem to get back up to speed. On top of that, I think I might be gaining some weight! This is just irritating!!

louie

No comments:

Post a Comment