Friday, January 6, 2012

Too much to do!

I just have too much to do on any given day. Some days it makes me crazy. I got a few of the bills paid yesterday that were going to be late if I didn't get them taken care of. Today, I have to finish that dreaded task and make sense of the checkbook...AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Then I need to finally get my hay storage taken care of. I keep kicking around ideas but I can't seem to resolve anything. I need to get some of my bales delivered but have no place to put them yet. Just setting them on pallets and tarping them tends to create a great deal of moldy, wasted hay. The solution has to be found today. I need hay on the place by Monday. It's crunch time...AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

It's twelfth night. My friend in England tells me it is bad luck to have the tree up after today. Okay! it is a superstition, but I really can't tolerate anymore bad luck. I may not get any good luck, but I'll settle for strange luck. The tree must go down today!...AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

The weather continues to be weirdly warm, so I feel pushed to continue work on the round pen. I want to get the wire work on it done at the very least. Is that asking too much? Do I dare hope? Am I friggin' crazy? Yeah, I probably am....AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Now the problem I'm facing is that I know in my heart that getting all of this accomplished really is possible. I know it is. It has to be. It just has to be.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment