Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Disturbed

Well, Mac has put it off and now today, he must go in and do prep work for the school year. Ridiculous really, considering he doesn't get paid for his time... oh well, what can you do?

I kind of had a loose idea of what I wanted to d today. Poking around outside. A little more prep work on the mushroom beds in the woods. Laying out some lines for fence posts. But it's raining. I'll be stuck in the house. I can't sweat, as I seem to have gotten into some poison ivy.... again. Sweating just makes it spread.

Itchy, tense, restless... overall I just feel disturbed today.

But the rain is good for the grass aka future hay. So, I guess I will haul out some of my books and do some farm research. Do a little farm math. Try to keep my mind off my skin.

I don't think I can keep my mind off my skin...... it's crawling around quite a bit this morning. grrrrr.

I think today is just going to be my day to be disturbed.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment