Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Plans

Well, so much for setting posts. Evelyn is staying with me for a day or two. I have concerns that post setting isn't exactly a safe endeavor with a two and a half year old. However we need to get out as soon as possible. I don't think children's television is safe for a fifty-three year old.

She is watching "Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That" currently. I question how this can be educational when it causes me to not be able to hold a thought in my head for more then about three seconds. Maybe this explains how children go to school with out the ability to sit on their butts for more then five minutes at a time.

I need to get some new plans for today and the first thing on the agenda is to GET ME AWAY FROM CHILDREN'S TELEVISION!!!!!

First things first.... feed the horseys! Then I think we will give building a bench a whirl. You can't start a renaissance woman too young. If all goes well, maybe we will start on clearing the garden as well. We will play it by ear. Anything! Anything at all, just so long as I can keep the television off.

Please Dear God, don't make me watch Dora the Explorer.

Can't think, can't think.... (gasp!) must escape....

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment