Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What to Do?!!

I am totally and completely at odds with myself today. I don't know what to do first.... or second for that matter. I am confused. I am poised for something and I don't know what it is. The pacing has commenced and the restlessness is developing.

I hate it when this happens!! So much to do and for some reason, out of no where, too much emotion to push through to get anything done. Too much emotion... too much thinking... too much WORK!!

It makes me a little crazy and I can't help but feel that all would be well if I just had a medicinal donut... a long john exactly, filled with medicinal bavarian creme. That's the ticket! Then all of my other emotions would fade away and I would just be consumed with guilt... which would streamline things completely! That would be good. Life in manageable doses. Manageable doses... I have no idea what the hell that is.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment