Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Plans, plans, plans......

It has hit me that it is NOVEMBER!!! How did that happen!! As usual, I have gotten my back up against the end of the year and wondering how in the world will we get everything accomplished! So, I was making plans, trying to come up with some sort of a strategy. Little does it matter that most of my plans usually bite me in the ass. Oh well, they get me close enough.

Here it is November. I still have fence to put in. I've only crossed off two things from my list of stuff to get done for winter. I still need to pick up my hay and I have no place to put it. I need to build a shed.

Everybody is broke and the economy here is horrible, so we have decided to do a home made christmas. I love making things for christmas, but it requires another plan. Stuff to make and time to make it.

Darling Petra is helping me with my web site. I get closer to accomplishing that every day. When the web site is up and running then I'll offer a farm calendar as my first for sale item. I know exactly how I want it to be. It will be.... unconventional!! I know this because .... I have a plan!!!

After the calendar, I have two books simmering in my head. I inch closer on finding ways to make that work out too.

But in the meantime.. I don't know if all of my planning is what keeps me sane, keeps me from thinking about possibilities that I don't want to be possible, or maybe, all of my plans are slowly driving me mad. It's like having a tiger by the tail, isn't it? You don't want to be hanging on, but you sure as hell can't let go. Winter is coming and I will be locked away with my own thoughts then.

I think I'll slap together a small shed down by my ponies and make a little tiny wood burner stove for it. I'll spend the winter with them. My ponies will take care of me.... they always do.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment