Saturday, February 5, 2011

Groundhog's Day

Things are crap!! It is time to contact a bankruptcy lawyer. I don't know how to go about doing that. It's confusing and scary.

We have spent our lives teetering on the poverty level and paying our bills and being terrified of living. Then a disease came along. We became terrified that we were losing our lives without living them. Disease came back when we decided we had to try and fly. Go figure!

No guarantees.

This week my miracle for living came in the form of.... Groundhog's day. Suddenly, all I can think of is what will I do the day that I can again smell the earth. The day that the ground feels spongy under my feet. Reality seems to be on hold, moving in slow motion while my mind turns and re-calibrates to this new season...this resurgence in life. I've got something to hang my hope on again.

The groundhog, Punxhatawny Phil, promised me an early spring. God bless that little rodent!!

Louie

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Sending positive, healing and helpful energy your way.

    ReplyDelete